hey there:
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
Saturday, July 03, 2004
Saturday, July 03, 2004
Hello.
Com shut down on me, so can't update..hehe..glad I can do so now..haha..
The sec 2s had a farewell party for us..it was really really sweet of them..I didn't know they think we did a good job since we're insulting ourselves half the time..haha..
I realize everyone's writing appreciation notes to other ppl in their blogs..haha..only maybe a couple of ppl ain't doing so..haha...know what? Miss Kang started it, I thought it was sweet and so I did it..then the rest followed.haha...influence! Haha..like what the pastor said, an introvert can influence up to 10,000 ppl..ain't tt so cool? Haha..
Yu Lin and Di Ya came today..though it was sort of like a bit too late..but I'm glad they turned up..it was really fun..haha..many things happened but shan't say it, right Cheryl? Haha..
Oh...then my dear little sister TQ tried to unbuckle my bra and went around trying to unbuckle many other ppl's bras..funny arh..haha..but it's fun..really..haha..kk, but shan't do so since it's pretty out of character for me..haha..
Am tired now..haiz..gonna cut my hair tml, wonder if I'll look nice in it? I hope so..if not I really don't know what to say about it..it's kinda risky too..haiz...guess pray and have faith...
I wonder why ppl say I'm strong? What do they mean? Oh..guys..thanks for your notes to me..brightens up me day..and I'm sorry if I hurt you in any way because I'm difficult to understand..yupyup..I shall be more careful next time..haha..Hmm..think I'll run now..gonna sleep now..
**Don't think you'll look at this blog but nevermind..I still want to voice out my feelings..how could you be so...so...stupid to do that? At least defend yourself or something right? I'm really really appalled by it..but...is this true? Or are you making all these up? Don't you have any self-respect?? Don't you know how serious this is? Perhaps it's all play for you..perhaps you feel..I don't know...honoured that someone would do that? Perhaps you're hiding your emotions..or perhaps you're just trying to catch our attention...in that case..you've really demoralized yourself..my opinion of you really went down..not that it was high up before..but still..I'm shocked..I really am..maybe I'm naive enough to take your little story..but that shows something. That something is this: I do care for anyone whom I know..my CCA, my Council ppl..anyone that I know..unless you have made me feel you're unworthy of my respect..well..whatever happens and whatever really happens..I hope you'll wise up more and choose the right decision..please don't be so blind anymore...the world is more than it seems now..**
- #67